samedi 5 mars 2016

2016.03.04 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, USA


Oakland, Oracle Arena
4th March 2016



Somewhere Here On Earth
Baltimore
Rocknroll Loveaffair
Breakdown
Little Red Corvette - Dirty Mind - Little Red Corvette
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
The Ballad Of Dorothy Parker - Four
Controversy
I Would Die 4 U
Baby I'm A Star
Purple Music
Dear Mr. Man
Cream
Waiting In Vain
If I Was Your Girlfriend
How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore
Raspberry Beret
Starfish And Coffee
Paisley Park
Sometimes It Snows In April
Purple Rain
Black Sweat
Kiss

Diamonds And Pearls
The Beautiful Ones
A Place In Heaven
Venus De Milo
Condition Of The Heart
Under The Cherry Moon
Nothing Compares 2 U
When Doves Cry

Free Urself

Thieves In The Temple - It
I Wannna Be Your Lover
Do Me, Baby
Adore

When Doves Cry



San Francisco, Great American Music Hall
5th March 2016 (am)

[Sampler set]

Hot Thing

When Doves Cry
Sign
"" The Times
Nasty Girl
(instrumental)
Housequake
Kiss
I Would Die 4 U

Darling Nikki
Cream
Alphabet St.
777-9311
(instrumental with Prince on drums)
Take Me With U

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire